101+ Boredom Buster Cards for Kids – Limited Time Offer 50% Off
Unit price/ per
Tired of hearing your kids say "I'm bored!"? These printable 101+ Boredom Buster Cards can help.
Each card contains a suggested activity that kids ages 5+ can do with little or no guidance from you. The activities listed on these cards only use materials frequently found in most family homes. So there's usually no need to buy special supplies.
* If you would like to change the descriptions on select cards, you can edit them in Adobe Acrobat Reader: www.get.adobe.com/reader.
A few samples of the 101+ activities include:
Create a design with popsicle sticks and glue
Line up dominos and watch them fall
Write letters to family/friends
Do a random act of kindness for a family member
Plan and perform a play
Draw a picture of something in nature
Make your own play dough
Paint with sponges
How to use these cards:
1. Print cards on heavy stock paper (I use 110# card stock).
2. Cut them out.
3. Laminate them (optional).
4. Place the cards in a bowl.
5. Any time your kids feel they have nothing to do, have them pull a card from the bowl and do the activity* on that card. Kids can keep pulling cards for as many other screen-free activities as needed!
* The cards are a mix of outdoor and indoor activities. Consider dividing the cards into two bowls if you want separate activity options.