Help your child learn important social skills – they can use now and throughout life – with this guide.
In this 18-page ebook, you'll learn not only how to teach your child social skills but also the specifics of twelve skills including:
- How to be a gracious host
- How to be a guest
- How to make friends
- How to apologize
- How to write a letter to a friend or acquaintance
- How to write a formal letter
- When and how to write a thank you letter
- How to address an envelope (in the United States)
- How to set a table
- How to demonstrate appropriate table manners (United States)
- When to give a present and how to choose one
- Common courtesies when texting or making a call
After purchasing the ebook, you'll receive it in your inbox. You can either reference the guide digitally or print out a copy to share with your child.
The twelve skill guides can also be printed on heavy-duty 110# paper and laminated to serve as a reference for your child.
This ebook is one of a series. Check out Household Skills for Kids for more helpful life skills guidance.