Help your child get started with chores, follow a routine and learn about money with the Responsible Kids Bundle.
In the bundle, you'll receive my:
- Chore Cards
- Room Cleaning Cards
- Routine Cards for Kids
- Kids Money Management and Allowance Toolkit
All at 30% off their regular prices!
My 101+ Chore Cards make it easy to get started with kids chores. Each card contains both an image and words, making them useful for all ages. And the chores are organized by age group to help you determine which chores your kids can be doing now.
My Room Cleaning Cards provide lists (that you can customize) of tasks for each room of the house. Perfect for family cleaning days or simply empowering your child to clean independently.
My Routine Cards for Kids includes 70 activities and 12 headers to create a variety of routines for kids to follow independently. Each card contains both an image and words making them useful for all ages.
The Kids Money Management and Allowance Toolkit includes everything you need (besides money!) to successfully get your child started with an allowance that teaches good money management skills.
1) After purchasing the bundle, you’ll receive each item as a PDF files.
2) If you want to customize cards, download the latest free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader: www.get.adobe.com/reader. Open your file with the Reader and you’ll be able to edit the fillable fields to meet your needs.
3) Once your customization is complete, print out the Chore Cards, Room Cleaning Cards, and Routine Cards either at home or at a print shop or an office supply store. Consider using heavy stock paper (like 110#) and/or laminating them for added durability.
4) Optional: apply magnetic tape to the back of the cards to easily place them on a refrigerator or magnetic board.