Do you want to start chores with your kids but aren’t sure how?
I can help!
My girls have been doing chores for seven years and are still doing them as teenagers.
Over the years I’ve learned what works and what doesn’t to keep kids motivated and willing to do chores.
Today, my girls help us clean our house once a month, clean their bedrooms every Sunday evening, pack their own school lunches, do their laundry, help out with other daily chores and more.
Giving kids chores doesn’t have to lead to constant power struggles and nagging.
And the benefits of doing chores for kids are a greater sense of responsibility, less entitlement, a greater understanding of working with others, and more.
Plus parents also gain more help in maintaining their home!
In this four-part video course I’ll teach you:
- Lesson #1 - The best way to introduce chores to your kids so they’ll be more likely to do them. (7 minutes)
- Lesson #2 - How to keep kids motivated even weeks or months after you begin chores. (6 minutes)
- Lesson #3 - How to avoid power struggles with your kids over chores. (7 minutes)
- Lesson #4 - The best way to teach kids how to do their chores well. (6 minutes)
In addition to this core training, you’ll also receive:
- Bonus Lesson - How to have a family cleaning day (6 minutes)
- A list of age-appropriate chores your kids can begin doing now
- A one-page step-by-step guide on how to teach kids to do their chores well
- A private community where you can ask me questions and connect with other parents
Having our kids do chores is a simple activity but the benefits to both kids and parents are huge.
Don’t stay stuck wondering how to get your kids started with chores. Enroll today and soon you’ll better understand the exact steps to take to successfully give your kids chores and keep them motivated.